Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sick Day


As much as I love the changing weather, my allergies don't appreciate it as much. I started feeling it last night and didn't feel much better when I woke up this morning. Time to stay home and rest, I decided. Unfortunately I also woke up with a random killer back pain, which only got worse as the day went on. It kind of made me forget about my allergies though, so I guess that was a plus?

So armed with my heating pad, I've had loads of time to read! I have been cracking up reading about the budding romance between Ron and Hermione in the 6th book (sorry if this was a spoiler, but c'mon, I think we all saw this one coming.)

"Although Harry watched his two friends more closely over the next few days, Ron and Hermione did not seem any different except that they were just a little politer to each other than usual. Harry supposed he would just have to wait to see what happened under the influence of butterbeer in Slughorn's dimly lit room on the night of the party." (How many times has that same phrase been thought or uttered in romantic situations lol!)

After Hermione announces she is dating another guy to spite Ron...."Harry was left to ponder in silence the depths to which girls would sink to get revenge."
Oh young love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment