Sunday, April 26, 2009

AC-less

I'm half-asleep writing this post...the hot weather made me squeeze the most I could out of this weekend and I'm ready to crash now. I'd like to stay up and watch the rest of this Yankees/Red Sox game, but seeing as it is 10 pm and only in the 6th inning, that's probably not going to happen. I'd also like to finish Handle with Care because while this book has brought up some serious issue to contemplate, its completely a downer. I'm hoping something redeeming happens at the end, but with only about 20 pages left, I don't have high hopes.

Random thoughts from this weekend:
  • Sitting outside for the first summer-like weather is both very tiring and can cause sunburn.
  • My apartment stays surprisingly cool in 90-degree weather, with only one working AC currently. My AC-less room...not so much. Good luck to me sleeping tonight.
  • Chic-fil-a + a blanket = the best picnic ever.
  • It really feels even more like summer whenever you're drinking Corona.
  • People from Switzerland pronounce "Vs" like "Ws" such as "Napa Walley".
  • Don't put your metro card, that you just received earlier in the week, in your pocket. You will always loose it.
  • The Red Sox can really suck the life out of you. However, I've never see someone steal home plate before, which, as much as I hate to admit, was pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment