Random thoughts from this weekend:
- Sitting outside for the first summer-like weather is both very tiring and can cause sunburn.
- My apartment stays surprisingly cool in 90-degree weather, with only one working AC currently. My AC-less room...not so much. Good luck to me sleeping tonight.
- Chic-fil-a + a blanket = the best picnic ever.
- It really feels even more like summer whenever you're drinking Corona.
- People from Switzerland pronounce "Vs" like "Ws" such as "Napa Walley".
- Don't put your metro card, that you just received earlier in the week, in your pocket. You will always loose it.
- The Red Sox can really suck the life out of you. However, I've never see someone steal home plate before, which, as much as I hate to admit, was pretty cool.