Friday, April 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

It's Friday and closing time....so I present to you, random bullets!
  • I'm about to begin this weekend by sitting OUTSIDE enjoying some lovely beverages with my lovely coworkers. Yes, I said OUTSIDE.
  • I'm currently reading Handle with Care. It is seriously so depressing, I really just want to finish reading it. Too bad I'm not even halfway through. Reading it after 2 glasses of wine is probably not a good idea either.
  • The Yankees lost so badly in their much anticipated home opener yesterday - get it together boys!
  • Mean what you say and say what you mean....I'm not sure who said that, but it's something to live by. 
That's all I got for now. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. THe book is really sad (handle with care) and only gets worse. :) I might need to supply a "pick me up drink" for the book club meeting after this one.

    ReplyDelete