- I rarely make it into the actual city, but I went there two nights in a row! Nothing is better than going to happy hour knowing that you don't have to work the next day.
- If you live in DC, you must go to Lauriol Plaza. It's delicious and has great drinks. The frozen swirl margarita = yummy!
- Saturday and Sunday I went to two great BBQs involving, grilled shrimp, chicken, dogs and burgers. And yes, I ate all of the above.
- Playing drunk wiffle ball is harder than playing drunk kickball I think, but so fun.
- Night at the Museum 2 is just as good, if not better than the first movie.
On top of all my fun eating and drinking escapades, I also had some time to lay out. No, not at a pool, just in the small patch of grass outside my department. Despite not getting much of a tan, I did get through a lot of This Side of Paradise. This book is far different from many of the books I've read recently, but its I think I kind of like it b/c it is so different from many of the books I've read. There isn't really an apparent plot yet, just describing a young man's coming of age. More on this when I finish it up.
Happy Memorial Day!