Friday, May 15, 2009

I Cant Figure Out the Plot

Lately I've been thinking more and more about what my next step is. Do I stay in DC? How long do I stay here? I know I want to go somewhere else eventually, but am I too scared, or am I just not ready for that. Today my landlord asked us if we wanted to renew our lease for the next year. I thought we went month to month, but I guess not. She isn't increasing our rent, so I obviously agreed, since right now, I'm not planning on going anywhere. But, what about come next Winter? Will I still want to be here in Summer 2010? I guess if worst comes to worst, there is always Craig's list, but it made me think about the future.

Then I came across this quote I read on this great blog:

"My life has a superb cast but I cant figure out the plot."

I think this is possibly one of the greatest quotes...at least for my right now. And it rings so true! Tonight my best friend is coming in town and I look forward to a weekend enjoying the wonderful cast in my life...even if I'm not sure where the plot is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment